Sunday, June 26, 2011

4 days and counting

With today being Sunday, June 26th, I have 4 days to go before I am retired.  After a week of retirement functions, I feel like an impostor.  The other retirees are planning on building, spending more time with family, and I'm just moving on to a new teaching position.  Okay, it's in a new country and I will be doing some travelling, but I'm still teaching.
I am beginning to get excited about the entire change of venue.  I am just trying to decide how I am going to get all the professional books I want to take with me there.  I think I am going to have to be much more selective about what I bring this first year.  
I am going to attach a youtube video so that I can practise  doing that kind of thing.  I have a new "Photoshop" program and will soon be acquiring a new lens for my camera so that I can upload lots of pictures.  I know that my daughter's will be so "thrilled".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Ff1h_4so

No comments:

Post a Comment